Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spring Bunny Swap Recieved.


This is the Cross Stitch Spring Bunny that I got from Carrie for the Swap. Now it's unfinished because we are supposed to finish it ourselfs anyway we want to. Can you see the dircetion I'm going with this? The fabrics match perfectly so Wall Hanging it will be, now weither I put it in April's Mini quilt or just have it as it's own WH only time will tell.
Right now my hip is hurting so no sewing on the machine for me today so I'm stitching my CCS & PC swaps. Will post pictures when I'm done.
Have a Blessed day tomorrow I go to our other LQS for a Serger Demo from 2pm to 5pm. Will tell you all about it when I get home.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...