Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Preping Wednesday- Part 2

Let's see where was I? oh yeah, here is a sneak peak at the fabrics I'm using for the Winter Mini Quilt Swap at Quilting Gallery. This is a Plastic Canvas Wall Hanging I want to make for myself, hopefully I will get it finished before St. Patty's Day. Then I have the PC St. Patty's magnet I have to make for a swap, I have it cut out just have to stitch it and drop it in the mail when I get my partner.
Plus, I have a PC Easter Swap, we have to make a medium something so I'm making egg coasters or the Door knob hanger not sure which one will go out to my partner or which one will stay here. Have to have them done before the end of March.
Then the next thing I have to make is an Easter Magnet like this one. This one I made a couple of years ago, made one for each of in the family and also mini bunny baskets that match.
I have one more thing I'm working on but I can't show you even a peak because it's a secret swap for a Cross Stitch Spring Bunny. Will show it when my partner gets it.

Well that's my plans for the rest of the month. I also want to get some of my UFO's finished.
Hope you have a great evening.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...