Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

OH MY! What a mess.......

Since having so many doctor apptments and medical tests done , my room is a mess. Everything has been put in one side of the room to be put away later and I just noticed that I think "later has arrived". I don't think I can pile anything else in this side plus I can't get to my closets to put anything away lol.
Beside my computer desk and closet
 At least the top of my sewing area is clean only one project on it. But the underneath need to be cleaned up a little, that's where all my scraps and next projects end up. There is almost no room for my feet so I can sew.
Sewing table and underneath
 And look at my stash shelves, I think it's time to fold my fabric again, which is fun because then I find fabrics I forgot I had.
Fabric Stash Area
So maybe this week I can find some time to clean as I only have one appt for a test Wenesday. Then Saturday we have the SCA event, but the following week I start the PT for my back and I'm suppossed to go 3 times a week so I don't know if I will feel like doing it then. I did clean off my computer desk and change the cloth that was on it. but forgot to take a picture of it.
Hope you all have a good week and will take pictures of it cleaned up when I get it done.
Have a blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...