Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Friday Night Sew-in

I got alot done last night was up til 2am sewing. I got alot done for the Friday Night Sew-In at Heidi's Blog (click on it to see more Sew-in ladies)
My first Block is the March Guild Bom, I think it came out great.
This second block I made a couple of days ago (above) but I fixed the corners on it so now it's right (below)

I made this block L2Q April Bom last night, it was the last one I made and as you can see I messed up the part on the top so this morning I used my seam ripper and fixed it.
Plus I made the April Guild Bom Block last night it came out right.
But I didn't like the fabric I used so this morning I made another one and I like this one much better
Now I'm going to work on my 3-D Wall Hanging, I've go alot to cut out for it.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary






No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...