Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Yeah it came.......

When I got the mail today I got a package it's from QuiltBug the fabric I ordered with my GC came. The first 2 fabrics are going in a Quilt that has an applique cat & butterfly on it.
This are the fabrics I got to go with this panel. I can't wait to work on them soon.

Huggs,

Cleary K.

1 comment:

Beeshebags said...

Those fabrics match the panel really well hun....and the BOM's are looking great, the red and black one 'pops' the most to me....who's made hardly any blocks, so what would I really know! Hugs Naomi

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...