Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, May 01, 2010

Happy May Day/Beltane


As you can see I've been really busy with PT for my back and other stuff, also decieded to take some time off from sewing and I've been reading alot.
Now i'm in the mood for something different so I joined Annie's Attic yarn Club and these are the first 2 kits they sent me. I'm not sure if I'm going to crochet or knit them as they give dircetions for both.

My LQS just started selling yarn and they have an open house sort of thing this evening for it. I want to go but not sure if I have enough engery or the gas for the truck.
Right now I'm working on the March Angel block from SeasonsBOM group on yahoo. I hope to finish that this weekend it's embriodery.
Next week is going tobe full with PT for my back and doctor appts.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...