Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Sunday is here

Jack rabbit
 Well looking out my window in my sewingroom I saw a Jack rabbit, we almost never get them out here, we have the reguar bunnies with the white tails up never these. So I took a picture then told Hubby. When he went outside later there were 4 of them but they are gone now.

today i've been paying the monthly bills, did dishes and them I also finished the march Angel Bom and now I'm working on the March SnowBound Redwork BOM. i'm almost finished with that one then on to April's and i will be caught up to this month.
March's Angel BOM
 Then I remember that I have a plastic canvas magnet to make for a swap and the swap this month was make something with the color RED so I made this. I really like the way it came out and I'm going to be making one for myself too.
Red Magnet Swap
So right now I'm working on some other plastic canvas swaps, the ones I already made and mailed out someone stole them so now I have to redo all of them again. Talked to my PO about but the lady had already been fired so I can't find out what she did with them. So I will be doing that this week along with my Pt for my back and my doctor appointments I have.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...