Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hey Everyone,
Super Sunday Blocks
Christmas Eve Mystery- 1 block finished
I hope the new year has been going well for you. I'm feeling much better and been getting some plastic canvas crafts and sewing done. I'm still working on the Super Sunday Mystery. 








I also have to finish the Christmas Eve Mystery. I have 3 more blocks to go with this one. Then putting the top together it's only a Table Topper so will be quick once I get back to it.



I've also got alot of plastic canvas swaps done for New Years and Valentine's Day. They will be in the next post. I'm now working on St. Patty's and Easter Swaps.  
Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...