Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Been Awhile since last post.

Spring/Easter Table topper -Still working on.

Easter Magnet made for contest -didn't win

St. Patty's Day Wall Hanging made for swap

Winter/January Towels

St. Patty's Day Towels

Easter Table Runner
Hey everyone, I've been kind of busy with sewing and doing plastic canvas. Hope everyone is well. Above are some pictures. Will update more later
Have a Blessed Day!
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...