Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Chilly Monday....

 Been busy this weekend and today with sewing and doing projects. The Valentine Heart's above are made from a Bunny Hill free pattern. They only took me an hour to make all 4 today. They were really fun to make. I made the top 2 for a swap and the bottom 2 are for me. They have different fabrics on the bottom of them. I'm planing on putting mine in a small basket for next months decorations in my sewing room.
I've also been doing some Cross Stitch, aren't these little dragons so cute? They were a free pattern in 2007 from Dragon Dreams on Jennifer's blog. I started making them for the kids back in 07 then my eyes went and I couldn't see the holes anymore. Now that I have new glasses and can see I finished them Sunday. I'm going to make them into puffy key-chains. Not sure if the kids will want them not that they are grow but if not I will keep them. :-) Now I'm working on a X-stitch UFO from Jean Farish called "America Land that we Love" I'm working on the square for Arkansas today.
The above wall hanging was started at my quilt Guild Memory Markers about 3 years ago I think. The pattern is made by one of the guild members Nancy Mahoney  called "Dimensional Hollyhocks" it is supposed to have 3 of the big purple flowers on it in different colors but I wanted something different so yesterday I found the hollyhocks after cleaning half my sewing room looking for them LOL. Then I went though my books and found the tulip & butterfly in the book " Big book of 20 Appliqued Candle Mats" by HoWB #141221 designer is Marian Shenk. The roses are just cut out fabric. I'm thinking of putting the sun or a bird in the other top corner just not sure yet. I'm also sewing on another UFO the 2012 QTM Spring Quilt I'm on clue 6 and hope to get it be a top soon.

Wow, I wrote a lot for me but this year I plan on getting a lot done as in UFO's and WIP's so hopefully I will be posting more too.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...