Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Years Day Mystery Quilt

 I'm very happy with my New Year's Day mystery quilt. I finished the top today. It's alittle wonky because I sewed some of it backwards, but it's for me so I like it. I also sewed the binding on a spring mugrug I made last year so that is done now. (below)
Then I put the backing on the Valentines Wall Hanging I made earlier, I just pillowcased it with a fancy stitch in dark red thread. Now I'm working on the Christmas mystery from Quilt bug, it's a table topper & a UFO.
Plus I have to cut out the February swap for my group this month.
I also joined the Quilting Gallery MugRug swap and got the patterns so now to go stash hunting for fabric to make them.
Then I have to crochet February's  granny squares.
Hope you all are having a wonderful day.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...