Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

NYD Mystery Quilt and some stuff I made

 This top picture is a wall hanging kit I got from a secret sister swap a couple of years ago and finally made I think it turned out great.
 These are some of the blocks I'm working on for the NYD mystery quilt that Quiltbug.com had posted. I'm almost ready to put the top together.
The underneath picture is what I made for a January craft swap in my new group FB group Crafts Delight.
 This is what I got from one of the members, love the snowman.
 I also just signed  up for the Mug Rug swap at Quilting Gallery .com the picture on my sidebar will take you to the page of the swap if you would also like to join it.
Hope you all have a great weekend.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...