Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Been Cross Stitching

 Been doing the outlining and got to do the letters for this it  is for an Round Robin I'm going to be in this year. I also found more floss when I was cleaning up another area of my sewing room.
It is 73 and sunny but windy here in Florida today. Tomorrow I have to go for my Mamo and if they don't find anything this time I can go back to yearly exams instead of every 6 months :-)
Hope everyone is staying warm and having a Blessed Sunday!
Huggs,
Cleary K.
P.S. tomorrow is Design Wall Monday post.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...