Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Wet Wednesday

Stash Shopping 1
 Went shopping to get the rest of the floss I didn't have as you can see it was a couple I still need 1 more to complete my set but will get that soon.
Stash Shopping 2
 All my floss is sorted in and in boxes now so I know what I have and where it is. :-)
All DMC Floss Sorted
 I've also worked on this some last week want to work some more on it tomorrow.
Progress on WIP
I also go new satellite internet and it is so nice to actually be able to see webpages as they are meant to be. was only seeing about 1/4 of them on dial-up. So today I updated my blog look for February and move some things around on the sidebars. So what do you think?  Next post will be on the Superbowl mystery table topper.
Hope everyone has a Blessed Day!

1 comment:

jjthor said...

Like the blog set up! How is coco doing from surgery? We have two small dogs one large male and one cat still to get fixed in the next few months we already got the two big girls done. Poor cletus is not going to be happy but thats too bad!!!! glad you are enjoying the new internet!!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...