Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Fabric cutting this week

 The fabric above is part of what I'm using for the POF Mystery on FB by Prairie Quilt Mercantile's. The first step is up so I'm cutting it out. and while I have my table set up for cutting I'm also cutting out the fabric and squaring up these Cross Stitch pieces for the Hello Kitty Quilts I'm making for charity.
I'm also thinking of what I want to give away for the Blog Hop this Friday.
Hope you all have a good rest of the week.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

1 comment:

Mishka said...

I don't see your give-away post.
Michele

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...