Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, March 02, 2013

Wow it's March



This is what I've been working on a Cross Stitch Swap my partner likes blue so I thought the teddy bear would be a cute pin cushion with a blue wool/felt backing then had this fairy done so added her to a blue bag to put the pin cushion in.
I still have to finish my groups February BOM & SAL then do March's.
I'm working on a couple of Hello Kitty quilts for charity this month also.
I also have to figure out what to give-a-way next week for the Blog Hop.
Well back to crafting.
Have a Blessed Weekend!
Huggs,
Cleary K.
p.s. changed my blog colors for St. Patty's Day what do you think?

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...