Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Odds and Ends Thursday

 I finally got my secret Santa swap above. Loved everything in it. It was Angeled for me since the lady who was supposed to send it didn't.
I've been working on the HK quilt today got a couple more sashing to put on then borders. Then on to the second one.
 We had to get a new car here is Hubby giving it a bath, runs great and is really comfortable.
 He has also been busy all week cleaning up the front yard so now it looks great.

Well back to sewing  and then some crocheting tonight I'm making a St. Patty's day door hanging for my friend, but it will be late as it is a bit more involved than I thought it would be, :-(
Have a Blessed Thursday!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...