Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Design Wall Monday

 These Hello Kitty blocks are ready to sew this week Then I still have to do the sashing and sew them into 2 tops. Because these are Charity quilts they are on top of my list of "To Do's" so my Spring Mystery quilt below is still on my design wall just put on hold for now.
Don't forget to check out the other Design Wall Monday posts at Judy's
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...