Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Plenty of Fish Mystery Update

 Here is my fabric for the POF Mystery on Facebook I'm using Asian FQ's I won from doing another online mystery a couple of years ago on QuiltBug. com so when I refound them in my stash I figured they would be perfect for this mystery. Here is part 1 finished below.
Now to wait for Part 2 I think it comes out this Thursday.
Back to sewing on something else. Read my post tomorrow for on what.
Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...