Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Machine Mastery Class

outside of clutch I made
 Had a wonderful machine mastery class yesterday we learned to use a walking foot and use the memory stitches on our machines. We made this cute evening clutch. It reminds me of New Year's eve with the colors in it.
inside of clutch
 Well when I got home I found some more timtex so I got some fabric and I'm going to make a couple more or at least the 4th of July fabric one.
4 of July
 I might make a zippered box with the sewing fabric. will post pictures of what I decide to do.
sewing fabric
I'm finishing the quilting on the Hello Kitty quilt #1 today. Hope everyone has a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...