Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, May 13, 2013

What I've been sewing

Terry cloth holder
 Went to a machine mastery class at my LQS and we learned how to make this so we would know how to use our machines with fabric besides cotton. It was really easy just use 1 face cloth.
and some large rick rack.
Terry cloth holder rolled up
 Made the POF mini I really like the way it came out.
POF Road to Traveled top
 These are the fabrics I will be using for backing (flowered) and binding (solid)
backing and binding
 Then went to a Mother's Day Tea & Sew and we made the little bag on the right was using shop sewing machines so came home and made the purple one on mine. Was a lot of fun.
Mother's Day Tea project

April BOM
 I also made my crafts group BOM's for march and April I still need to make the one for May.
March BOM
I'm still working on the POF mystery steps and the new mini pattern.
Hope you have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...