Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's My Birthday!

Isn't this yummy looking? Not my BDay cake but I love chocolate so couldn't resist the picture.:-)  I'm going to be having a quiet day at home sewing or watching movies or maybe even play some Balder's Gate 2 on play station. Hubby is going to make me It. Sausage with sauteed onions and green peppers. Then I'm going to have a banana split for dessert.
I had a really neat thing happen to me tonight I got to see an Owl outside my front door. It just sat there on top of our flag pole and looked at me for about 5 minutes while I was standing on the front porch. It was under the street light so I could clearly see it. Then when I turned my head it went poof and flew off . My Mom's favorite animal was an owl and I felt like she was telling me Happy Birthday even if not it was a gift and not something you get to see everyday.
I hope everyone has a Blessed Day
Huggs,
Cleary K.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Happy Birthday Cleary!!! Sounds like you had a great day...even a "Happy Birthday" from your mom!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...