Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Some Sewing

POF Mystery Step 3B
 I got some of step 3B done and realized I didn't cut enough lights so have to go buy more before I can finish the step.
Lavender Fields Block
 This is one of 4 blocks I have to make for this wall hanging. I think with the fabric I picked out it is looking really good together. Hubby helped me with an idea to make sure the border fabric goes well to will show you when I get it finished :-)
Lavender Fields Fabric
 I got the Quilting book Fresh from the Prairies by Prairie Quilt Mercantile, the fabric & card from a quilting friend for my Birthday which is this Sunday.
BDay Gifts
Well back to sewing. Have a Blessed Weekend.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...