Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Plenty of Fish Mystery Update

Step 5 & 6
 These are step 5 & 6 in the POF Mystery, I'm also half way done with Step 7 hope to get it finished today so I can cut out Step 8 and get that sewed before Step 9 comes out on the first of July. I also need to shop for the 3 yards of contrast fabric for the AfA Quilt A-long just not sure if I want to get it here or wait til I go to my Daughter's for vacation and see what they have there. Might be fun to get the fabric there since I'm not starting my AFA quilt til I get back from vacation.

Hubby brought me home lunch yesterday it was a yummy Big Mac and Dr. Pepper.
lunch
I have a lot of things to get done before I go like blood-work and meds filled, bills paid stuff like that. Plus, I still have to pack and update my Laptop while I'm here so don't have to do it at her house. I will still have internet but no sewing machine so going to bring my Cross Stitch projects and work on the RR and my group Crafts Delight SAL I'm like 4 months behind already. I'm so looking forward to going to see her for 2 weeks. Well best get back to sewing so I can get this stuff done.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...