Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Having a good time on Vacation

Strawberry toaster things
 I'm having a wonderful time at my daughter's house only problem I had was eating the above food, it now has palm oil which i'm allergic to so go headache and mouth swelling but better now.
me
 Here is a picture of me I took with the webcam on my laptop just a few minutes before eating the above food. The picture below is some yummy steak and noodles Crystal made me for dinner when I first got here last week.
Steak & noodles made by Crystal
 We watched the following movies on her TV. Loved Johnny Depp as a vampire.
 This one was a good girls night in movie that we watched tonight with having Chinese food.
We also went to see Pacific Rim 3D got half way though the movie and started feeling sick and sharp pain in my head so missed the second half will have to wait til it comes out on TV to see the end.
Also they got me 2 months of WOW to play online with them.
Going to go make a strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting.
Have a Blessed evenign everyone!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...