Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Where i'm at.

kitty love
Crystal's House
This is where I'm at for my vacation. It is in Eglin Air Force Base in north Florida. This is my daughter & sil's house. They don't smoke so I have to go outside and sit on the porch to smoke on sunny days and clear nights it is really pretty.
front porch
          this is my view from her porch.
my view

toadstool mushroom
found a toadstool in the grass today after all the rain. I only have a couple more days here then I go back home. Been missing Hubby.
Have a Blessed day!
Huggs,
Cleary k.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...