Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting.

first layer

sprinkles in the middle

helping

second layer

what are you doing?

Almost done

Sprinkles on top

finished and looks like fireworks inside this top
Crystal and I made this cake yesterday and we wait to eat it till Matt got home it is really yummy.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

1 comment:

Reid said...

Great blogg you have here

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...