Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, August 05, 2013

Home Now

A4AQAL Block 1
 Well I'm home and been doing some sewing :-) Above is Block 1 of A4AQAL-- Didn't notice until I took the picture that my one side is backwards, not ripping it out because all my points are straight and it is part of being me and learning as I am dyslexic so on to block two. Wonder how that will come out?
Crafts Delight Group August BOM
 These 2 Blocks are part of the BOM at my Facebook Group Crafts Delight  Now I have to find what block we are using for September. :-)
Crafts Delight Group July BOM
 And I'm still working on the POF Mystery below is Step 3B finished now I'm working on Step 8A almost done with it too.
Finished Step 3 B POF Mystery
These are My Mug Rugs I got from the swap in the FB group Just Us Quilters Sheila made them for me aren't the lovely?
Mug Rugs from Sheila
I also joined a new mystery but will post about that in another post. Hope you all have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...