Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, August 05, 2013

Cracked Pots Mystery Quilt Group

My Fabric


I joined the Cracked Pots Mystery quilt group that Prairie Quilt Mercantile is hosting. Sharon & Devon are the greatest. This mystery isn't free but for the $40.00 you get to join the group and meet quilters from all over the world. Plus you get to ask Sharon and Devon anything you need to. The best part is in the end you have 16 quilt patterns since we are doing these quilt based on our personality tests we take. It starts in September so click on the pot to go to the webpage to join us.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...