Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Crochet & Cross Stitching

Fall Afghan
 I did some crocheting on an old UFO last night and also put together some of the granny square from a swap I was in.
Granny Square Swap
 I also stitched more on the Santa Village house.
Santa Village House 1
 We lost power for an hour today and when it can back on the water pump won't work so have to wait for Hubby to get home to fix it. Hubby is supposed to take me out to dinner tonight so might be a bit later now.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...