Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, October 07, 2013

Design Wall Monday-Halloween Time Already

Crafts Delight October BOM
 I can't believe it is already the 6th of October. I've been playing WOW alot so not much sewing going on. I have done part of Cracked Pots Step 2 but still need to finish it and step 3 now. The picture above is my fabric I picked out to cut for the Crafts Delight Group October BOM.
 
QYW Swap blocks
 Here are some Halloween Swap Blocks for my old group Quilts Your Way,  I found that I never made into a quilt and since they are 2 different sizes I'm going to make them into to a table topper and runner this month. I think they will look great.
I also got some of my Christmas Swap in the mail already so have to hide these til December so I don't peak.
CD Stocking Swap & Santa Sack Swap
Hope everyone has a good week. I have a machine mastery class this week at my LQS so going to take the table runner I showed in the last Design Wall Monday post and cut it out there the tables are bigger since it has to me fussy cut right.
If you want to see more Design Wall Mondays go to Judy's Blog
Have a Blessed Week everyone!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...