Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Wow September already

 Got Step 1 done of the Cracked Pots Mystery I think this is going to be a really pretty quilt. now to wait for Step 2.
 I'm still working on finishing the POF quilt on step 8B still hoping to get it finished soon.
 Tonight while waiting for the new quilt's step one I made this Fall Cat. I like the way it turned out. I had made the Spring Cat below in 2007. I'm thinking of making a Summer and Winter one and make it a table topper or Wall hanging.
 I also made this Christmas Ornament for a swap. Have to mail it out Tuesday since tomorrow is a Holiday and the post office isn't open.

Well back to cutting out the September BOM block for my FB group Crafts Delight. Hope everyone has a Blessed weekend.
Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

jjthor said...

Hi there
Love the cat blocks!!

Cleary (Cie) said...


thank you

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...