Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Been Raining.............

cupcakes
 Hubby made some cupcakes with cream cheese frosting in the middle and fudge frosting on top can't even finish a whole one with a glass of milk they are so rich and yummy. Been sewing a little got 1 of the 60 step 8B's done still need to do the rest. Hope it stops thundering soon so I can sew.
8B of POF mystery
 Instead of sewing I've been doing cross stitch again. I really missed it here is the first house of the Santa Village SAL I love how it looks on the rose fabric.
Santa Village SAL
 Also been stitching on a Christmas Ornament swap I'm in. Here is a sneak peak at it.
Ornament Exchange
8-13-13
The picture above is the last time I've seen the sun we have had rain every day and not just little rain but really big storms with lots of lighting and thunder enough to rattle the house. Our whole yard is flooded and all the ditches are full. Was supposed to go to my LQS for class today but it started raining and couldn't get out of the driveway with the car. Hope it lets up soon.
Well that is all the news for now. Hope you have a Blessed week.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

jjthor said...

you've been busy!!! love the look of the food! could use a piece of that with a cup of tea right about now!!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...