Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Stash & Plastic Canvas Swap

 Got new stash in the mail today the next in the Santa Village series and the Christmas Ornament magazine. the magazine is perfect timing as I have a couple of Ornament swaps to do, the hard part will be picking which ones to make :-)  I also got my Halloween door hanger swap isn't the punkin cute?
 I'm also working on a couple of p.c. swaps this one is a light switch cover and I have to make a Thanksgiving Welcome sign before Nov. 1st.
Hope everyone has a Blessed Week and don't forget the Full moon on Friday :-)
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...