Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Backing and front flap
 This is what is on Design wall this week. I took it as a class at my LQS Sew & Quilt Shop here in Bunnell. It was a 2 part class. Well I got sick before the 2nd class and never finish it. It is called the Posh Pink Backpack by  Hope Sew Patterns So now I need to finish it as I really love the fabric I got to make it. The top picture is the backing and the top flap with the butterfly lining.
bottom and lining
 This is the bottom panel with lining above
corners
 These I have to add the piping too then sew on the corners
lining
 I really like the butterfly fabric for the lining just gives it a cute touch.
front
Here is the front panel and the pattern picture to see what it will look like when I get it finished. The butterfly was the first thing I did with my embroidery machine. I love the look of the black lace with it, and the pin-tucking on the front. I still have to make the cording and the fabric button. Not sure about the tassel yet will have to see what floss I have to make it with. I think this will be great to take to classes instead of my purse.

If you want to see more Design Wall Mondays got to Judy's Blog to see what everyone else is making this week.

I'm loving the cooler temps at night here in Florida right now. Hope you all have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...