Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, March 02, 2014

Mi Vida Loca Mystery


 These are my fabrics for the new mystery from Prairie Quilt Mercantile Mi Vida Loca  I'm using the ones in the top picture but may add some of the fabrics from the picture below.
 Went to sew the strips for the first step and didn't realize I had no bobbin thread til I got to the end of the strip lol. So filled to bobbins just in case. I finished 2 strips in the fabrics I'm using for Step 1 there will be 4 with the purple middle and 3 with the sliver. I think this is going to be a very elegant quilt when it is finished.
Now I have to finish sewing the rest of the strips and cut them into 2 1/2" sections for 100 pieces :-)
It has been kind of chilly and overcast lately but today was sunny so the yard is starting to dry out still way to muddy to walk across without slipping and sliding.
I hope you all have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...