Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Odds & Ends

 Yea for me! I got my son's afghan finished only took me over a year to make. So that is 1 UFO off my list. I'm crocheting something with is really soft yarn right now not sure what it is going to end up being may be a washcloth but really thinking socks or slippers.
So this is the embroidery I finished on the Superbowl mystery going to be a table topper, just need to add backing and binding to it.
Not much other crafts going on this week as I had doctor appointments and Hubby has been sick with the flu/cold. It is overcast and a yucky 59 outside so going to finish my strips for step 1 of MVL  today.
Have a Blessed day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...