Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Rainy Day

 It is overcast and windy out with like 80% chance of rain today so I will be looking through my cross stitch books and magazines to find a project for the Spring swap I'm in.
 Also I'm doing the Crochet Mystery from The Crochet Crowd 
 This is part 1 part 2 comes out sometime today and the rest will be each Tuesday for the next couple of weeks. As you can see I haven't felt like sewing much lately. but I do get like that so do others crafts then.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...