Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Wow been 2 weeks already...

Week 2
 Since I last posted here. We have been sick with this stupid flu bug. Hubby got sick then passed it to me and it has been going back and forth for a couple of weeks now Hubby has got it again. So I sprayed the house did laundry, cleaned the bathrooms, made him chicken soup and told him I wasn't getting it back this time :-( So I'm staying holed up in my crafts/computer room.  I've been keeping up with the crochet mystery each week. The picture above is week 2 plus I finished the last leg (not shown). Then did week 3 which was the face, that I'm going to change to white yarn to see better. The spots and tail. Just got Week 4 and the revel today.  I have until May 6th to finish and send in a photo for the contest part.
Week 3
 Look what Hubby brought me home the other day I love it got it sitting on my monitor base so I can see it everyday.
gift from Hubby
 I have also dug out some old Wips and worked on it some this past weekend.  The last time I stitched on this was 2006 and the hoop was still on it.
2006
 So it was finally moved this weekend after finishing 2 and 1/2 blocks. I think that hoop wrinkle will come out once I wash it before framing. Going to work on it some more this coming week I hope. Would really like to finish it, as it is such a pretty design.
2014
As you can see I've kind of taken a break from quilting but don't worry I'm sure my mojo for it will come back. It is just I do a lot of crafts and haven't Crocheted or Cross Stitched in years so now it is their turn for awhile.  I hope everyone had a Blessed Easter ours was quiet as it was just me and Hubby. I have also been playing a lot of WOW -World of Warcraft- an online game and just got finished lat night downloading Guild Wars 2 so a new game to play.  So anyways I've rambled enough for now back to crocheting.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...