Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Belinda Studio's Event Day 2...picture heavy

 So on Saturday we had the Stump work class. Here is me with my machine.  We are making a flower you use fabric & Mylar and wire to make it. I used a veragated thread in mine.

 Here is Belinda at my machine showing us how to do the part that puts all the petals together, it is part of the design.
 Then she used my flower to show us how since the wire is in it you can bend the petals anyway you want.
 She took this picture of me and my flower for her website.
 This is the front and back of my finished flower.
 It was also Belinda's Birthday so the LQS got her a cake and we all sang Happy Birthday to her.
She is coming back in May for more classes I can't wait. You can go to this link Belinda Studios to see if she has a class near you. It is well worth the price and you have a wonderful time too.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...