Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Belinda Studio's Event Day 1... picture heavy

 Last weekend I spent at my LQS for the Belinda Studio's Event.
 We had a class where we did the fishy up top on Friday. I'm making mine into a small bag instead of a pillow. We used Mylar and Angelina fibers in it. Then we had a demo on cording with your embroidery machine.
 On Thursday we had a trunk show, she has so many lovely designs.



These are only some of them the rest are still on my phone.
Next post will be the class we took Saturday.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...