Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, April 20, 2015

Very Crocheting April...

Mystery CAL Clue 8
 As you can see I've been very busy with Crochet lately. I go though stages of my different crafts I know how to do and right now I'm into crochet. Been working on The Crochet Crowd & Yarnspirations.com Mystery afghan I'm on clue 9 only have 1 moe clue to go after this.
Mystery CAL Clue 9
 I also took a class at my LQS for learning to knit and got all the goodies I needed to start.
Knitting
In the picture is my first piece of knitting. I learned the Knit and purl stitch. Lots more practice needed LOL.
Lily Pond CAL
 My yarn came today for the Stylecraft Lily Pond CAL you can find the patterns by clicking on the link above.  Part 2 comes out tomorrow so with getting my yarn today I'm behind but that is okay. There is also a Facebook group for this CAL.
Lily Pond CAL
 I'm also got the yarn for a Mini Rings of change it is a free pattern on Ravely or you can pay for the larger version. I haven't started it yet.
Mini Rings of Change
 I downloaded the notebook stuff from The Crochet Crowd to keep tract of all my projects this year and put it is this note book. It is the same thing I do with all my patterns from mystery quilts I do. :-)
Keeping track
 The last challenge they had was the Yes Yes Shawl I ran out of yarn and had to order more so didn't get it finished for the challenge deadline but you can get the pattern and video tutorial on the link above.
 
Yes Yes Shawl
I'm also doing the new Scheepjes CAL Flights of Fancy Shawl you can find the link on the sidebar on the right.
I also attended an Embroidery event at my LQS but more about that in another post as it was 3 days and lots of pictures.
I hope everyone has a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...