Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Midle of July update

Mini Rings of Change
 Good afternoon! I'm getting ready for August projects got 2 CAL's I'm going to do and my mini Rings of Change (second picture)
Summer Mosaic Mystery
 The first Cal is a mystery project called Summer Mosaic you can find the information for it here http://julieyeagerdesigns.com/?p=388 I just got done with the mini clue.
Around the Bases CAL
 The second CAL is Around The Bases and I got my middle block done (third picture) you can find the information for the cal here https://keitopalette.wordpress.com/…/around-the-bases-croc…/
Wildflower Shoulder Bag CAL
I also finished my Wildflower Shoulder bag CAL Hubby gave me the idea for the leaves. I made 2 straps instead of one and I really like it.
The last thing I'm going to work on is the Garden Bag from Yarnspirations & The Crochet Crowd. But, this week I'm finishing my afghan for the World's Biggest Stocking... I'm on the last color set then border. I also have to find time in there to get caught up on the Moonshine BOM Quilt.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...