Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Stitching Under the Oaks Retreat Picture Heavy

Teacher Thea & Me
 I had a wonderful time at my first retreat. It was awesome. I got to me a lot of wonderful ladies.
The whole group
 I had fun making the bags for the retreat for everyone.
Bags I made for everyone
 Hubby made his brownies for me to take with.
Brownies
 This is my project which I still am slowly finishing.
my Project

The project
 This is the stitching part of the  project.
Ornament exchange
 This is the ornament I made for the exchange I got a bookmark.
Goodies we got
 These are all the goodies we got at the retreat even the box they are in.
Pattern folder
 Pattern for the project.
front fabric for bag
 fabric to make the bag.
back fabric for bag
Spider bites from retreat
 While I was there I got bite by a spider big time. Took me about a month to get over the bites. They kept burning all the time even though I took meds and put cream on them. but doing better now.
spider bites from retreat.
I had the bestest time and not sure if I can go back next year but really want to.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...