Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

What I've been up to lately...

Wildflower Shoulder bag part 1
 I can't believe it is already July, so where did June go? I had a wonderful time on my stitching retreat will post about that in a separate post. Been recovering from the spider bites I got on my neck at the retreat. I also as you can see done a lot of crocheting and some machine embroidery.
WFSB flowers

 Still working slowly on my Lily pond Cal, only on part 1 and part 8 is out now but I don't want to rush it is very relaxing to stitch it.
 San Francisco Stitch Co. is having another Summer Road trip and I've done the first 3 weeks and working on the 4th one sometime this week.

 This is another crochet project that I'm taking my time on it is the Scheepjes Flight of fancy Cal and it is going to be a shawl when finished, I ordered the Peacock kit, and love the linen yarn and colors in the kit.
Flight of Fancy CAL part 1

FOF part 1





 I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I had a quiet one.  Me & Hubby might be going to one of the Springs here this weekend we will see how I feel I'm really looking forward to getting out.
Have a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...