Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Burr...

Snowman pillow for Sister-in-Law
I've been making snowman pillows for x-mas gifts for my inlaws and it is cold here in Florida now. I love it was getting tired of the hot temps. The pattern for these are free from here Snowman Wall Hanging I just made mine into pillows.
Snowman pillow for MIL
 I also made 2 of the Candy Corn ornaments for a Halloween/Fall swap I was in , they got them already so I can post them now.
Halloween/fall ornament
 The headband was for my future DIL for her BDay last month it is in her favorite colors. I heard she really liked it.
Headband
 I also made me some slippers, then I washed them and the yarn stretched so I added a few more rows to the top of them in purple so they fit better.
Slippers for me
Been working on other Christmas gifts and swaps that I can't post yet. But been busy. Hopefully when all gifts are done I can get back to my ATB CAL still on Inning 14
ATB CAL Inning 14 started
Going to my MIL's for Thanksgiving this year and get to meet my future DIL so that will be nice.
Hope you have a Blessed Thanksgiving if in the USA or a Blessed week if you don't celebrate it.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...