Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year!

Crystal's slippers
 So Here is some other stuff I made for Christmas presents that I can post now that they opened them. I also gave the 2014 Stay-cation afghan to my Son's GF and that picture is in an older post.
Ryan's Hat
 They loved their hats.
Brant's Hat
 Made new coasters this year. Really easy to make.
coasters
 Hubby really like his afghan he can't believe how soft it is.
John's afghan
 Also doing the NYD Mystery will finish it in the next couple of days.
Quiltbug NYD Mystery clue 3
Hope everyone has a Blessed New Year!
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...