Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, March 04, 2016

In Az...

Selene and I
So I'm in AZ visiting my daughter and new grand-baby Selene. She was born a month early so I'm here helping out. She was born February 15, 2016. Then 2 days later Isabella was born on the 17th. I haven't seen her yet but can't wait to meet her when I get home.
Isabella
I got a bit of crocheting done when I first got here. Made 2 wash cloths to go with the star blanket theme.
washcloth

washcloth
I'm also working on this star bunting will add eyes to it to make it a Mario star like the blanket. Haven't had much time to crochet since the house is on baby hours and trying to help my daughter out as much as I can. But it is worth it as I'm getting lots of baby holding time in.
baby star bunting
I'm waiting on the rest of the supplies I need to do the Baby Yoshi's but I did get one started.
Yoshi started
That is all for now. I hope everyone has a blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...