Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, May 23, 2016

Back home in Florida...


Selene's Mario Star Blanket
Selene 3 months
 Been home since April 12th but got sick about 3 days after I got home and it lasted almost a month.

Isabella's Minnie Mouse Blanket
Isabella's 3 months
 I did manage to get Isabella's Blanket finish now just have to give it to her hopefully I will see her again soon. More in next post.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...