Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, November 28, 2016

What a wonderful Thanksgiving...

Feeding Carly
 I had the most wonderful Thanksgiving I got to see my new granddaughter Carly and feed her. She is so tiny.
Carly

Isabella
  I also got to play with Isabella and give her huggs and kisses. We had a wonderful time, I can't believe how big she is already getting.
Isabella

Me, Brant, Taylor & Carly
 Wanted to take more pictures but my camera died after this one above.
Isabella's Bib
 Been working on Christmas presents, only have a couple more to make. I also have to make a bib for Carly and a quilted one for Selene.
Isabella's Booties

Carly's Booties
 This is the set I'm making for Carly, working on the matching dress now. Then this will be finish. Have a couple more things I want to make for the girls if I have time.

Carly's diaper cover
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Have a Blessed week!
Huggs,
Cleary K.




No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...